Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes mini

07r/t

Question

I got the Rupes 15 mark 2 about a week ago and used it today. using the PC for the last 9 years, all I can say is WOW. The Rupes is as smooth as silk and comfortable to use, no vibration, I also bought a 4" backing pad for the PC with the pads. No that I used a Rupes 15 my question is does the Rupes mini feel the same as the 15, smooth, low vibration, comfortable? The PC just vibrates so much that I didn't even want to use it anymore lol. I'm sure the mini probably is just as good as the 15 but I'm looking for your opinions on it.

I would love to have a nano ibrid but it's a bit out of my range. Maybe once the hype of a new tool is gone, maybe being able to get the tool without the kit and the price comes down, I'm in. Great response Dylan. Check your pm

I definitely think that if they would have offered a smaller kit, with the machine and the pads and call it the iBrid Nano polishing kit and offer it for $449 I think it would have been more attractive then bundling everything together for $600, which is the price of a pro pressure washer, generator or a carpet extractor! People can then little by little buy the attachments as needed and as they see fit.

Edited by Fierce5