Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes mini or Flex pe8 Kompakt

Green Machine

Question

5 answers to this question

^ Correct - you're comparing rotary and dual action random orbital so not really apples to apples. Both great tools, but intended for different purposes and user skill sets.

Another option is the BigFoot Nano with iBrid Technology. That would give you 2 orbital movements, plus rotary, and 2 pad size options.

Edited by Dylan@RUPES

^ Correct - you're comparing rotary and dual action random orbital so not really apples to apples. Both great tools, but intended for different purposes and user skill sets.

Another option is the BigFoot Nano with iBrid Technology. That would give you 2 orbital movements, plus rotary, and 2 pad size options.

Dylan I knew you would answer thanks for advice how are you doing? Hopefully good . I kinda thought the flex was a rotary but wanted to here it from someone else. Just need a little guy with power for the cracks and crevices I can't get with the 3401. Cheers

Depends on what you want to do I guess... They are two different types of machines. The Flex PE8 is a Rotary and the Rupes Mini is a Dual Action Polisher. 

Personally I'd get the Rupes Mini as it would be easier to use.

Thanks for clarifying JASON appreciate it.