Customer Service 866.965.0400

Parking Sticker

Havemeat1

So I just got my drivers license and today I drove to school and I needed to get a parking sticker. So I paid $40 and had all the stuff. So this was before 1st period started. She told me to take a slip and the cop would put it on at lunch. So I go and take my car up to get the sticker put on. I thought I would be able to. Nope the cop did it. And I live in Texas so we have registration stickers. Mine is perfectly straight and just where I like it. Bottom left corner. The parking sticker is supposed to go bottom right corner. Well the cop opens my door and puts in 1/4th the windshield up and then rubbed his fingers on my windshield! I brought glass cleaner and a towel so that way I can clean it before it was applied and so I can smooth out bubbles without smudging up the glass! I was and still am mad about it now I'll be annoyed by it for a year. And when I got home I still had to work out bubbles. Rant over thanks for listening guys. I'd post a picture but I don't know how.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't be happy with that either. I used to have issues with the traffic officer in high school because instead of actually sticking mine to the windshield I just left it on the dash in plain sight. Not only did I hate sticking that to my windshield because of the awful sight of it but I didn't want to buy a second pass for another vehicle I drove to school.

That rock chip grew, and you replaced your windshield and the windshield guys jacked up your sticker to an unrecognizable mess and threw it away. You're gunna need a new one...

Only this time, be a little more assertive that you'll be putting it on.