Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best way to get white to shine

chevyguy8893

Question

Since the time to fully detail my truck again is coming soon, what is the best wax to use to get that deep glossy shine from my white truck. I currently use 3M Performance finish wax/sealant on my truck. I live in an area with a lot of steel mills and they are brutal on my paint finish, and the 3M last about 5 months. I am considering switching to something else, but I need something that can deliver the same durability over time. Would I be able to top the sealant with the buttery wax and get the shine I want? I am going to be getting a PC here soon and some other Adam's products, so I would like to be able to get everything on one order. Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

You can top the MSW with Buttery Wax to get that long lasting protection and wet look :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

But make sure you clay it first, for the conditions you described that will get you a nice clean surface to build that foundation on :D:D:D

Guest V6Power

I'm not sure if 'buttery wax' is a carnauba base or synthetic. If its 'nuba then you won't get the length of protection, but a deeper shine.

You can put 'nuba on top of sealant, but its wise to leave 24 hours between them, to allow the sealant to fully cure.