Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can fine machine polish be used by hand?

chevyfreak06

Question

I just bought a new g8 gt in red and the paints perfect. I have the whole machine kit from adams but i don't think it needs to be done my machine. I was wondering if the fine machine polish would be ok to be used by hand after i claybar it because i don't have any revive. I'm still going to use the msw with the machine though. Should I just do it all by machine anyways?

5 answers to this question

I just bought a new g8 gt in red and the paints perfect. I have the whole machine kit from adams but i don't think it needs to be done my machine. I was wondering if the fine machine polish would be ok to be used by hand after i claybar it because i don't have any revive. I'm still going to use the msw with the machine though. Should I just do it all by machine anyways?

Hi

After clay you really should use the PC to polish, it will go much faster and the results will be much better :thumbsup: Using clay can leave behind a little marring and the PC will correct that easily. I would do it all with the PC. And don't forget to take pictures :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Bill

Ill get pic's up when i'm done this weekend, i'm going to clay bar it, then fine machine polish with a white pad, then super machine wax it!!! No swirl killer pad is needed. I have used adams products with awesome results hope it really makes the red paint on this car pop!!!