Customer Service 866.965.0400

How harsh is the Swirl & Haze Remover Car Polish?

Redfireshaker06

Question

4 answers to this question

you always want to start out with the least aggressive polish/pad combo. i would start out with a white pad misted with some detail spray and the fine machine polish. If that isnt enough i would go with a dry white pad and FMP. Next step would be a wet orange pad with the swirl and haze remover, if you say the swirls are minor you shouldnt need to get to that last step...be sure to follow up with some buttery wax or machine super wax.

also check out this video if you are unsure about pressure with the PC http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1868

and take some pics if you can!:)

you always want to start out with the least aggressive polish/pad combo. i would start out with a white pad misted with some detail spray and the fine machine polish. If that isnt enough i would go with a dry white pad and FMP. Next step would be a wet orange pad with the swirl and haze remover, if you say the swirls are minor you shouldnt need to get to that last step...be sure to follow up with some buttery wax or machine super wax.

also check out this video if you are unsure about pressure with the PC http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1868

and take some pics if you can!:)

I haven't purchased the polishes yet. I'm working on an order. Do you think for right now I can get away without purchasing the S&HR? I'm also getting the pad kit. Which has all 3 pads in it. The car really isn't that bad. Just some minor imperfections. Does the FMP have abrasives?

I have another brands wet wax left that worked great on my car by hand. So I know its really gonna pop by machine. I'm going to be doing all steps on the first run. polish, machine glaze, machine sealant, and the the wax. I use to do all these steps by hand. lol

Do you think for right now I can get away without purchasing the S&HR?

yes you can, it may be a little over kill but yes you can use it.

Just some minor imperfections. Does the FMP have abrasives?

it does have some, its basically revive polish mixed with SHR and some extra stuff to give you a better shine.

I'm going to be doing all steps on the first run. polish, machine glaze, machine sealant, and the the wax. I use to do all these steps by hand. lol

if your going to do all of that you minus well do it right the first time, wash, CLAY with lots of DS for lube, SHR with the orange pad, FMP with white pad, then MSW with black pad and for extra pop follow up with brilliant spray glaze by hand with a blue MF applicator pad.

again if your saying that your scratches are minor i would still suggest trying the FMP on a white pad first becase thats just that much less work you'll have to do. And again, you always want to start out with the least aggressive steps first.