Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams expertise is wanted and needed

SkyBaby Aubrey

Hi all, I just wanted to formally invite... :jester: the experts from Adams to come to my BBQ and let all the folks know of the wonderful products they have to offer and... of course... to help keep JadesAngel clean... I have an annual BBQ each year and this year it is July 18.. at our home in Byron, Illinois... I have folks come from Alabama... New York, Maryland all over and this year we are having a band! We have a huge yard if anyone wants to tent it for the night! We will have a bonfire and have an outdoor fireplace and Pool/Hottub. We have fun every year and I look forward to having lots of folks here. in June of 06 we had 6 Skys here... in 07 we had 13.. last year we had 19.. I think that is the right count ... last year the folks from Saturn 360 magazine were doing a photoshoot of me to be featured and it was AWESOME..... I am hoping to get alot more here and not only Skys/Sols.. I want some other great cars/trucks!!!! We all love to meet new folks and show off our Babies!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED.... Lets start a list if anyone is interested.

SkyBaby Aubrey