Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is this a normal way of spending a Saturday?

IMADreamer

Question

My wheels and tires need some TLC pretty bad so I decided to pull them all off the car and give them the once over. So a little APC, revive polish, and buttery wax later and they are clean enough to eat off of.

before:

041109_162600.jpg

041109_162601.jpg

After:

BTW I wend back and redid the spots on the spokes that I missed in this pic. lol

041109_173801.jpg

041109_174701.jpg

after the whole car got a very quick washing. It was a real rush job because the sun was going down and it was getting cold fast. lol

041109_190100.jpg

I'm totally in love with APC, although I have some of the new Green Wheel Cleaner en route so if it's better like I've heard I can't imagine how awesome it will be. :drool: BTW, I had 2 people at the gas station ask me what I used when I was fueling up. So maybe I got Adam's some new customers.

10 answers to this question

No, it's not a "normal" way to spend a Saturday for most people, but for those of us here it certainly is. Nice job. From my experience you will love that Green Wheel Cleaner. APC will still be as good as it ever was. :cheers:

Nice work... thats how i spent Sunday after Easter dinner... that coating looks to be comparative to about 2 weeks worth on my GP GXP fronts (polished aluminum not greypaint underneath though) so i can tell you a little about brake dust clean up and GWC is were its at!