Customer Service 866.965.0400

Five Minutes with Metal Polish #1

GerryC

Question

Yet another original piece of equipment with 14 years of....stuff (?) stuck to it:help:

**This is the original Metal Polish #1 not the new fusion of 1&2***

metal1.jpg

I took some steel wool, wet it, and scrubbed away. Then I rinsed and wiped clean. Next I put some metal polish on the steel wool and scrubbed again (works much better at getting what was left over), and again rinse and wipe clean. Then I applied metal polish by itself with an applicator (needed to use a bit of pressure to get the last layer of film off), and buffed it off with a clean (junk costco) towel

metal2.jpg

I went ahead and washed, and it already has plenty of wax on so I had time to tackle the door jambs, seals, and pillars

24.jpg

Anybody notice anything strange about my neighbor's lawn?

Edited by GerryC

1 answer to this question

Yet another original piece of equipment with 14 years of....stuff (?) stuck to it:help:

**This is the original Metal Polish #1 not the new fusion of 1&2***

metal1.jpg

I took some steel wool, wet it, and scrubbed away. Then I rinsed and wiped clean. Next I put some metal polish on the steel wool and scrubbed again (works much better at getting what was left over), and again rinse and wipe clean. Then I applied metal polish by itself with an applicator (needed to use a bit of pressure to get the last layer of film off), and buffed it off with a clean (junk costco) towel

metal2.jpg

I went ahead and washed, and it already has plenty of wax on so I had time to tackle the door jambs, seals, and pillars

24.jpg

Anybody notice anything strange about my neighbor's lawn?

You cant see it