Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bloomington Gold

Ill try and post a few pics tonight when i get home. They were very busy in the Adams tent, tried to talk to AJ but he was busy shinin em up.

On a lighter note the tent a couple of doors down was selling In and Out spray.... WooHoo :rockon: I bought the last 3 they had :glasses:

Ill try and post a few pics tonight when i get home. They were very busy in the Adams tent, tried to talk to AJ but he was busy shinin em up.

On a lighter note the tent a couple of doors down was selling In and Out spray.... WooHoo :rockon: I bought the last 3 they had :glasses:

NOOOO i want some

NOOOO i want some

Not really sure what to use it on but i know all you guys say it is awsome. When i walked by the first time they had 6 cans when i came back they had 3. Gonna find out this weekend im gonna do a full detail on my new Z71.

Hope i didnt over pay it was 13$ a can.

Not really sure what to use it on but i know all you guys say it is awsome. When i walked by the first time they had 6 cans when i came back they had 3. Gonna find out this weekend im gonna do a full detail on my new Z71.

That stuff is like gold.

It's like VRT but in an aerosol, you use it to turn hard to reach places black. You didn't over pay, the stuff is priceless.

Okay boys and girls, I was gonna start a thread but it looks like you all beat me to it. So you wanna know how Bloomington Gold went? Well here we go!

First off, for those who want to know what Bloomington Gold is, click here.

First off, we had a nice location. Just off the beaten path so we got to see everything walking and driving by. The funny thing was that we were next to Adam's Enterprising, Inc., who sold transportation trailers. We got a chuckle out of that!

bloomington1.jpg

The Torch Red Coupe in front of the tent had it's usual share of swirls that I immediately knocked out of half the hood. The guy is a friend of mine and wants to bring it buy the house (he lives about a mile from me). I told him to buy a PC kit and I would show him how to use it. He said, with friends like me... :lol:

Here are the before pics:

bloomington2.jpg

bloomington3.jpg

...and after:

bloomington4.jpg

bloomington5.jpg

I also got to work on a 1995 C4 that had the clear coat from the devil's garage. This thing was in such bad shape that I won't tell you what I had to do to fix it. Just know that it took way more than I cared to do! But in the end, it got fixed!

Before:

bloomington6.jpg

bloomington7.jpg

During... :willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

bloomington8.jpg

bloomington9.jpg

The final tally!

bloomington10.jpg

bloomington11.jpg

bloomington12.jpg

Here's the happy owner, Stephen (moderator "OldVetteFan" on DC).

bloomington13.jpg

Oh and Teresa, I'm not glad to see you... that's some SHR in my pocket! :D :D :D:lol:

The jazz trio helped me keep the buffer going by stopping in and playing the "Adam's Car Care Song". They were pretty good!

bloomington14.jpg

Here was a young volunteer (Angelin) who assisted me in showing how easy it was to use the PC. She came by everyday and offered to detail some more cars. She was such a jewel!

angelin_buffer.jpg

I ate like a king while there. Usually, the food isn't this fancy but man, I grubbed big time! This was "Junkman Style" grillin'! :2thumbs:

bloomington15.jpg

bloomington16.jpg

The weather ended up being very nice and there was plenty to see.

bloomington17.jpg

bloomington18.jpg

bloomington19.jpg

bloomington22.jpg

bloomington23.jpg

bloomington24.jpg

bloomington25.jpg

bloomington26.jpg

While there, Jason from DC had a BBQ at his house for anyone who wanted to show. Most of them were from DC and I got to meet the man himself Patrick, the founder and owner of Digital Corvettes (DC)...

bloomington20.jpg

...and his lovely girlfriend Becky, the star of VetteGirl TV! You can check out her show here!

bloomington21.jpg

I don't want to put you all to sleep so I'll stop here. Kudos to all of the forum members who stopped by. Special thanks also to those folks who dropped by to say hello, who only knew me from my You Tube videos. It's funny the reaction I get from people who have watched those videos. For some reason, they can relate to me and my country bumpkin' ways. :lol:

Oh, let's not forget a shot of us for the ages. Norm spearheaded setting up this event and did an excellent job. Kudos to him and forum member "BigRedVette" (not pictured, but who is no small potato himself :) ) for getting this together!

bloomington28.jpg

There goes 3 tired guys.

The Junkman

Edited by Junkman2008

One word(-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

Sorry...I was momentarily speechless.

The pictures are incredible :thumbsup:

Edited by livingwater

Jason had the BBQ.. Jeff (Me) had the ZR-1 you never looked at.. :)

You never brought it over! What happened??? It wasn't like you couldn't find me. Just look for the black guy who was getting blacker by the minute while sweatin' like a dog over a black car! :lol:

So I guess you'll have it at Carlisle?

You never brought it over! What happened??? It wasn't like you couldn't find me. Just look for the black guy who was getting blacker by the minute while sweatin' like a dog over a black car! :lol:

So I guess you'll have it at Carlisle?

Nope, no Carlisle this year

No worries AJ.. I will start to work on it.. I need to learn it sometime

Wow!! Great pics. :thumbsup:

You look short next to Patrick. :lol: Need a stool to stand on??

The BBQ...dang. You can cook for me anytime AJ.

Your thighs have forbade me from doing so! :lolsmack:

BTW on the one pic...why couldn't you just let my imagination roam?? taz-1.gif

You went and got married. No more roaming for you! :D