Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hand Written Thank You

Ditto!

I am always impressed when a company takes the time to give that extra little touch to go above and beyond what is needed to keep their customers happy. There aren't many companies like that left in this country, sadly. When I find one though, I am a customer for life! I buy my computer parts from newegg and my detailing supplies from Adam's.

Not to take away from the very high quality product that Adam's makes, but there are plenty of VERY good products out there but I have never had the personal, honest and dedicated cust. support (all the way to the quality of packaging and packaging materials) from any other detailing company I have bought from.

I placed an order yesterday online. About an hour later, I got an e-mail from Adam saying something along the lines of, "THANK YOU for your order, I was at my computer and saw your name come across my screen. Very much appreciated!"

That's one of the reasons I use Adam's stuff. It's nice to know your order is genuinely appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

Adam's products are great, but it really is all the extra touches and personal service that separates them from the pack. I mean what other company do you know that the founder chats on the forum with people? let alone puts their cel number up for anyone to call. Plus you can chat with Ashley during the day, post on the forums, and the hand written thank yous. It's amazing service. I hope that someday this country can get back to that kind of service you get with Adam's that reflects the pride and dedication of the employees and that more companies operate this way.

How cool is that! I haven't received a handwritten note on my orders yet BUT...we received an email for this special coupon only my email did not show the code..it was invisable. I placed my order and then decided to send an email to Ashley explained the email did not give me the code BUT I was about to cut and past it into the email and ALL THE CODE came up ONLY in PASTE.

Long story Ashley fixed my order discount.:) Very happy about that.

But the products...I'm finding them superior with each one I try. I had clay bar from another mail order detail company..used it all and now I ordered Adams. Huge difference!!!