Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dog hair

scott mc

Question

Hello everyone! I don't know if this has ever been mentioned or not (I am new to the forum) I just completed a detail on a Dodge pick up and it had alot of dog hair inside that the vaccum could not pick up. I simply wrapped my hand in duct tape and patted the carpets and it worked quite well! Just wanted to share my tip. Also old clay bar containers work well for VRT saturated application sponges that I cut down to fit the rubber trim I am dressing. :rolleyes:

19 answers to this question

I like to use latex gloves, just pull your hands across the upholstery towards yourself and it will roll it up into little balls that are easy to remove.

This one thing i have never heard of. But it sounds really effective. Thanks for the tip/

I like to use latex gloves, just pull your hands across the upholstery towards yourself and it will roll it up into little balls that are easy to remove.

I do that on my dog as well! Works the bee's knees.

You should see what I do to my car to keep the dog hair out of it. Ugh...

I have the thing to solve the problem. Leave the dog out of the car. If you have a truck put them in the bed. ;)

You cant put this little cutie in the bed, he may blow out. :D :D

508783543_2RbVT-M.jpg

I am having a hard time keeping the hair out of the truck, one complaint i have about the new truck.