Customer Service 866.965.0400

wheres all my money?

6spdg37s

did anyone realize that they spend alot of money on random things?

ive probably spent a G easily on adams products since march, bought a bike, random trips to AC, motorcycle gear, random amazon movies, etc; i need to try to cut back my spending this is terrible...

^ well i realized that life in general costs alot plus im in sick debt for grad school now and undergrad... regardless ill catch up with everything once im outa grad school but still its depressing reading my CC statements each month

I tend not to buy useless things, but I'm not a very material person. I'm content with a roof over my head and a nice shiny car in the drive. That's pretty much the only place my income goes. Other wise I just save it for a bigger garage, uh mean house, and retirement. (which is 30 years away. lol)

I tend not to buy useless things, but I'm not a very material person. I'm content with a roof over my head and a nice shiny car in the drive. That's pretty much the only place my income goes. Other wise I just save it for a bigger garage, uh mean house, and retirement. (which is 30 years away. lol)

Ditto.

Except I don't care about the bigger house part. (garage though....)

I would hope that is a headers back exhaust system :)

Nah I ordered the mopar catback system. The factory shorties already are fairly open. If I do headers I'd get long tubes but they're expensive and I don't want to deal with CELs.

Or when you have extra money to burn and you know you should save it... but the temptations get too strong and next thing you know you have spent all your money..

I like to say that money is earned hard but spent fast!!!

I'm looking at new exhaust system, coil-overs, and rims / tires.. but i'm holding back as the mod bug will prob hit hard if i start now...

Nah I ordered the mopar catback system. The factory shorties already are fairly open. If I do headers I'd get long tubes but they're expensive and I don't want to deal with CELs.

Not to be all uppity but you are paying almost 2k for a catback and a strut bar? :o

Don't you Mopar guys have HP Tuners so you can tune and turn your cel off? I don't even think I'd buy a car that wasn't compatible with it. Then again I'm one of those crazy fools likes to tune my own car. lol

It's also saved me from having to buy GMs performance crap which is marked up at a huge premium compared to what you can get better pieces for on the aftermarket.

Don't you Mopar guys have HP Tuners so you can tune and turn your cel off? I don't even think I'd buy a car that wasn't compatible with it. Then again I'm one of those crazy fools likes to tune my own car. lol

It's also saved me from having to buy GMs performance crap which is marked up at a huge premium compared to what you can get better pieces for on the aftermarket.

Diablo Sport Predator is a popular tuner for the "LX" platform. Only thing is that I've heard of some guys having issues with dealer warranties because they can see you've screwed with the computer of the car - even though you restored the stock tune. The Predator you can do anything with, so when my warranty runs out then I'll get it.

Diablo Sport Predator is a popular tuner for the "LX" platform. Only thing is that I've heard of some guys having issues with dealer warranties because they can see you've screwed with the computer of the car - even though you restored the stock tune. The Predator you can do anything with, so when my warranty runs out then I'll get it.

In these days, you will most likely run into a problem with the warranty unless you've got some cool guys working at the dealer, which is rare.