Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NE, Omaha/Metro area...

Bacontk

Just thought I would finally introduce myself to everybody. I am an Alaskan living in Nebraska. About five or so years ago I bought my first car that I actually cared about. It was a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse. I always used over the counter products on it,mainly meguires, but it always looked great(pictured below). After the first time detailing it I fell in love with the shine of a well detailed car. People at work started to notice that my car was always spotless, so they started asking me to detail there cars. For about two years I had at least one to two cars a week. It was great. After I finished my enlistment in the Air Force I gave up the detailing as a part time job, family came first.

I lost interest in the eclipse and was looking for something that could haul as well as haul a$$. I found a 2003 Silverado SS and fell in love instantly. For the first year I had it, I used and abused it. Using it the way a truck was meant to be used. after a year of neglect I started looking at it knowing that I needed to get it looking the way it should. I was turned on to Adams Polishes through Dylan06SS over at Silveradoss.com. I think I had read just about every thread he had started or posted in over there about detailing and craved more information. As many times as he referenced Adams polishes I had not checked the forum. I was finally ready to upgrade my detailing products and knew Adam's was the way to go. When I started looking at the site I found the forum and have been obsessed with reading as much as I can since. Still have so much to learn, but I now know my best resource is here, and I will spend many many hours reading and asking questions when I have to to get my truck to the level it should be.

2001 Eclipse detailed with mainly Meguires products

photoshoot2op6.jpg

photoshoot1su5.jpg

Added Truck pics...

Just finished cleaning up the exterior and got a few pics before the sun went down. I will make a proper post for it in the truck section once I do a photo shoot.

p7260111.jpg

p7260096.jpg

p7260100.jpg

p7260091.jpg

Edited by Bacontk
Added pics of my truck

Just thought I would finally introduce myself to everybody. I am an Alaskan living in Nebraska. About five or so years ago I bought my first car that I actually cared about. It was a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse. I always used over the counter products on it,mainly meguires, but it always looked great(pictured below). After the first time detailing it I fell in love with the shine of a well detailed car. People at work started to notice that my car was always spotless, so they started asking me to detail there cars. For about two years I had at least one to two cars a week. It was great. After I finished my enlistment in the Air Force I gave up the detailing as a part time job, family came first.

I lost interest in the eclipse and was looking for something that could haul as well as haul a$$. I found a 2003 Silverado SS and fell in love instantly. For the first year I had it, I used and abused it. Using it the way a truck was meant to be used. after a year of neglect I started looking at it knowing that I needed to get it looking the way it should. I was turned on to Adams Polishes through Dylan06SS over at Silveradoss.com. I think I had read just about every thread he had started or posted in over there about detailing and craved more information. As many times as he referenced Adams polishes I had not checked the forum. I was finally ready to upgrade my detailing products and knew Adam's was the way to go. When I started looking at the site I found the forum and have been obsessed with reading as much as I can since. Still have so much to learn, but I now know my best resource is here, and I will spend many many hours reading and asking questions when I have to to get my truck to the level it should be.

2001 Eclipse detailed with mainly Meguires products

photoshoot2op6.jpg

photoshoot1su5.jpg

I will have pictures of my Silvy SS as soon as I finish the detail that is currently in progress.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm originally from Omaha myself. Now live in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas. Great looking Eclipse, want to see that truck.