Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Nissan Xterra-Thrashed

Superdutytd

I don't know what you guys charge for that work but my back (ache) would charge 1000 bucks for a job that detailed.

Great job!

200 ;) Probably the best 200 he's ever spent on anything :thumbsup:

I spent about 14 hours on it so thats works out to about $14.20 an hour :lolsmack:

That is amazing! you brought black back from the dead!

Yea this thing was pretty dead :o

Very impressive turnaround. price seems really cheap tho, guy got a really good deal

That he did. I now have these crazy *** pictures though to show people my work, which was pretty much worth it.

Crazy cheap! I wouldn't even give my Grandma that kind of deal. :D

But a great job. :2thumbs:

Not even your grandma! I would be lucky if my grandma paid me to do anything, I would probably get a thump up side the head for asking for any money :lolsmack:

great job, i hope he tipped on top of that 200 bucks

I don't think he will because that was the price we had agreed on but you never know. It's hard for some people to really understand the work that goes into this kind of stuff.

Totally know what you mean. I detailed a neighbors car last Sunday, but she actually saw how much work went into it and felt horrible about giving me the business, so I told her feel free to give me more money if it will make you feel better. :jester:

Got $150 after her discount (hate doing friends and family members vehicles) for 5 1/2 hours.