Customer Service 866.965.0400

1 week to go

Well 1 week to go for this detail clinic i cant wait i hope for a good turnout i will be there early to set up the area and to make sure weight watchers has a smooth(y) get away lol. AJ is there anything i need to know like having beverages or some food or is everyone on there own until we go for dinner? we have bathrooms available and if need be i can move the firetrucks to make some room for us but hopefully i can have the back pretty much clear. We had the 4H fair this week so the stuff is probably still sitting in the back of the firehouse. Any questions please feel free to give me a call at 908-420-5911 thats my cell. Dan :drool::rockon:

I'm really looking forward to it as I have never been that close to New York. The only rental car I could get was a lousy full size. I like rolling through town in a Caddy myself but I'll just have to bum it! :lol:

I'll give you a call. :thumbsup:

I'm ready! :banana: .

a1sauce.com

21 olcott st somerset nj 08873 honestly the easiest way to go is just like when you went to fuddruckers 287 to exit 10 take easton ave towards new brunswick go to the next light thats cedar grove lane take it to amwell rd make a left go down i believe its the 3rd or fourth right and its halfway down the block

21 olcott st somerset nj 08873 honestly the easiest way to go is just like when you went to fuddruckers 287 to exit 10 take easton ave towards new brunswick go to the next light thats cedar grove lane take it to amwell rd make a left go down i believe its the 3rd or fourth right and its halfway down the block

well c, if the weather is not cooperative i will not be coming. driving in the rain with no A/C is NOT fun...

suck it up we have bays to put the vehicle in so dont be a pansy lol the last weather report i heard was overnight tonite into morning then clearing and some possible afternoon storms

My car has windshield wipers. :burnout::cheers::lolsmack:

and the worst thing is it didnt rain for crap here like 10 minutes and thats it lol well still let me know when you get in if you need dinner or what not Ill be down at the firehouse trying to clean up some of the stuff from 4h fair.

and the worst thing is it didnt rain for crap here like 10 minutes and thats it lol well still let me know when you get in if you need dinner or what not Ill be down at the firehouse trying to clean up some of the stuff from 4h fair.

I got a rental car so I was planning on coming down and looking at the place today. One thing I did forget to ask about, a 14-16 gauge extension cord. You have one?

Um, hosedude, the man is asking for an exterior grade extension cord. The kind you should be using for Christmas lights unless you like the irony of burning your house down. :hi: By the way, if the weather isn't dreadful, can the swampbuggy come???? Keni told me about the festivities and I'm always up for criticism and abuse over how crappy I keep the finish of the rig.

Oh, and yeah, hi Dan! :jester: