Customer Service 866.965.0400

got waterless wash on the way :)

6spdg37s

Question

well adam has to ship me something and being the great guy that he is I also have a bottle of waterless wash on the way. I am estatic for this to arrive. those that know me i love trying out new things.. and since i now have a large collection of adams products and none have disappointed me (and i dont anticipate being disappointed from adam or adams products ever) I will take some pics/vids of me trying this out on one of our DD's

8 answers to this question

Works the bee's knees on the motorcycle! Why wash the whole thing when it's only dusty?

I was impressed. I won't use it on my black car though. Just to worried about micro scratches.

Chris

Works the bee's knees on the motorcycle! Why wash the whole thing when it's only dusty?

I was impressed. I won't use it on my black car though. Just to worried about micro scratches.

Chris

I used it on the G8 when it was much dirtier than I thought it was. I too was worried about micro scratches. I do have a few very small ones on the car now but given how dirty the car turned out to be, I'm surprised that the scratching was as minimal as it was.

I think you will be fine with using this on black as long as the car isn't really dirty.