Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Hampshire Car Show

The local Adam's crew (Norm's Detailing) will be at the 28th Annual All Vehicle Show presented by East Coast Camaro Club at MacMulkin Chevrolet (3 Marmon Dr. Nashua, N.H.) on Sunday August 23th. I will have the full line of Adam's Products on display (except for brushes) and at discount prices. I also hope to do demos if we can get power to our site. The show runs from 8:00AM to 3:00PM. For more information about the show go to www.eastcoastcamaroclub.com . Stop by our tent and see us.

Norm Wood :glasses:

Thanks Brian. Haven't talked to you since Bloomington. Are you going to make Carlisle this year? The weather is iffy right now for the show, depends on hurricane Bill and how it will come along the eastern seacoast.

Thanks Brian. Haven't talked to you since Bloomington. Are you going to make Carlisle this year? The weather is iffy right now for the show, depends on hurricane Bill and how it will come along the eastern seacoast.

Yep, its been a while. Its a pretty long ride from where I'm at so I don't think I'm going to. Hope the hurricane misses you guys and have great weather. :xfingers:

Mike,

Yes I have the new Waterless Car Wash in gallons and 16oz bottles also have the new Glass Cleaner in gallons and 16oz bottles in stock. I will have them will us at the show on Sunday. Thanks.

Norm