Customer Service 866.965.0400

new year...maybe a new project..opinions

6spdg37s

So now my bike is pretty modded out. I am essentially done with it with the exception of the +2 -1 sprockets and new tires.

Im debating picking up a 5.0L fox body stang to have a little fun with. there goin bout 2-4k running decent to well.. bodys in good condition interiors in good condition. They are cheap to work on. summit racing sells 302 rebuild and bore kits for great prices. and they make awesome track cars.

I figure pick one up. throw a cam in it. some heads. headers exhaust new clutch should be running decent track times. when the engine goes just rebuild it. :2thumbs:

I thought you were "in debt"

I am but i just collected..+ ...banking on my tax return refund. :2thumbs:

and yea a common mod is throwin a 351 windsor in... some people manage to get a 383 stroker in. but im aiming for running, decent interior/exterior, and clean frame so I can hang on to it .

I am but i just collected..+ ...banking on my tax return refund. :2thumbs:

and yea a common mod is throwin a 351 windsor in... some people manage to get a 383 stroker in. but im aiming for running, decent interior/exterior, and clean frame so I can hang on to it .

Way to spend your money before you make it! :cheers:

I agree with taking care of things and getting ready for your future as a father...

But on the other hand, I LOVE fox body mustangs!

John - You do live fairly close and the Mustang club I belong to is selling an 88 fox body in pretty good shape. Price is in the ballpark.

Check out the link:

http://njstangers.org/forum/showthread.php?t=443

thanks but im gonna wait until i get my tax refund. cause im doin sprockets on my bike and i need new tires.. after that I will worry about this.

naa im gonna keep living with my parents for another few years.. they told me i can as long as i keep giving them rent money and im a mommas boy ! lol plus they want me to live here cause of the baby..its gonna be their first grandchild so they wanna see her alot apparently

naa im gonna keep living with my parents for another few years.. they told me i can as long as i keep giving them rent money and im a mommas boy ! lol plus they want me to live here cause of the baby..its gonna be their first grandchild so they wanna see her alot apparently

All the more reason to save up why you dont have to pay for thing. Like property taxes, electric, etccccc

Archived