Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sacramento Autorams NEXT Weekend !!

dvalentine

Dennis,

I wish I was going to be down there this weekend to hang out with you and the Thunderbolts. Going to be hanging out at the Southern Oregon Rod & Custom Show this weekend. I hope you guys have a great time, please say hello to everyone for me!

Marky

Dennis,

I wish I was going to be down there this weekend to hang out with you and the Thunderbolts. Going to be hanging out at the Southern Oregon Rod & Custom Show this weekend. I hope you guys have a great time, please say hello to everyone for me!

Marky

Hay Mark, You know last year I skipped the Sacramento Autorama and went to the SOR&C show which was on the same weekend. We had a GREAT time in Medford. They moved the Sacramento show to two weeks later than last year so I thought we would make it up there again this year.

Well,,, guess the organizers up there decided to move their show,,, and it's on the same weekend as the Sacramento show again..

I got roped into doing a 6 car display for our club at the Autorama so no Medford this year.

Our setup is tonight so I'll be scarce around here for a few days. Pictures next week..

Dennis

p.s. we were talking about you and Stevo in Jamies' the other night...

MMMMMM........ Jamies was some good eats! I can't wait to get back down there and feast some more! I'm still in shock what Stevo can do with food.

Good luck with the display... maybe the organizers will work around our schedules next year... haha

Marky

Hay Mark, You know last year I skipped the Sacramento Autorama and went to the SOR&C show which was on the same weekend. We had a GREAT time in Medford. They moved the Sacramento show to two weeks later than last year so I thought we would make it up there again this year.

Well,,, guess the organizers up there decided to move their show,,, and it's on the same weekend as the Sacramento show again..

I got roped into doing a 6 car display for our club at the Autorama so no Medford this year.

Our setup is tonight so I'll be scarce around here for a few days. Pictures next week..

Dennis

p.s. we were talking about you and Stevo in Jamies' the other night...

Archived