Adam's Detail Clinic Dec. 6th

P's Titan

detail_clinics-R1.jpg

Date: Dec 6th

Time: 9-1pm

Address:

2020 West 166th St

Torrance, CA 90504

Swing on down for a demo of every product we offer with one on one advice from an Adam's team member! Test whatever you want to use on YOUR vehicle and purchase products at clinic-only savings! Please remember all clinics are cash only.

Any questions? 866-965-0400

Edited by P's Titan

• 2 weeks later...
Can't make it :lol: but post some pics please

If I remeber to actually take pictures this time I will post.

I usually bring a camera but don't remember to snap some photo's. Since we will be having a out of town guest I may have to make sure I get some!

I want to thank Patrick for coming out today to put on this clinic. It was only myself and another local who showed up. I was very pleased though, since the other guy showed up in a brand new ZR1 vette! I realize it probably wasn't the best use of his time, but I really appreciate his time and advice.

Patrick showed me exactly what I was most interested in learning, which was the PC. It was definitely not as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. I now feel comfortable to use it on my own car. I showed up in a crappy rental car. I also left the hotel without my camera, so there aren't any pics, sorry.

Jeff

Thanks for attending Jeff and am glad I was able to help you out.

Yea, that ZR1 was awesome. The paint looked amazing. The owner of the car said he only uses Detail Spray on it. It sits in his garage and he hardly takes it out.

Thanks for attending Jeff and am glad I was able to help you out.

Yea' date=' that ZR1 was awesome. The paint looked amazing. The owner of the car said he only uses Detail Spray on it. It sits in his garage and he hardly takes it out.[/quote']

That's a lot of money and effort to get a garage sitter. Drive that beast.:burnout:

That's a lot of money and effort to get a garage sitter. Drive that beast.:burnout:

He got it in September and had 4K miles on it. He drives it a good amount.

I got my G8 the very end of August and only have 2400 miles on it.