Customer Service 866.965.0400

2 Thumbs WAY UP!!

XQIZT

I know we all know how great Adam's customer service is...but I don't think they can hear it enough.

Just had a very pleasant chat with Ashley about some cracked product bottles...thankfully I was able to recover all the actual product.

Anyway...no questions asked, no hemming and hawing, no hoops to jump though...2 new bottles are on their way to me.

Thank you again to ALL of Adam's crew! Keep this up! :thumbsup::thumbsup::2thumbs::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If all businesses had customer service like Adam's than this world would be a much better place. :thumbsup:

Correct...its just painless to deal with Ashley and the whole gang...Great product + Great customer service is a sure-fire winner in my book.

Now if we can just find a way for them to include a "Junkman" with every order, we'd really be set. :jester:

Well I can say I haven't dealt with Ashley or Adam himself but its from everyone elses praises about them and the customer service I will only use and suggest adams products and adams is the only stuff that I have been this impressed with in the past 4 years since I have really gotten into detailing. If for what ever reason I have a problem I am more than 100% confident it will get taken care of. Oh yeah and cant forget Dylan is the one who got me into adams products in the first place so a special thanks to him.

I had a similar experience today. Nothing broken but a small order snafu. An online message to customer service had a reply from Dylan within minutes. Problem resolved. Then I got a personal message from the man himself! You've got a top notch operation there, Adam! :thumbsup:

Yet another happy customer!

I totally agree! I LiveChat(ed) with Ashley about when my order would ship, and she was nothing but professional and answered everything so quickly. She told me what to expect and when to expect it and it was spot on. I thoroughly enjoy talking to anyone from this company and it is great to see them on the boards here. Customer for life here and I will def recommend this company and products to anyone who asks how my car got that shiney!

Archived