Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Package Recommendation

Well, I was going to just e-mail this to Dylan but mentioning it publically might make it sell more and get more people onto this idea.

When I go to detail cars for people in the future, I was going to say "hey, give me $30-$50 more and i'll get you supplies to upkeep this look"..

Well, how about instead of that, we make the Upkeep Kit! Your objective with this kit would be to offer it to clients' of yours if they want to maintain the look they just paid you to give them and they hopefully adore as long as possible using the correct supplies. Instead of doing this for them and taking a small chance at gaining a new customer...you'd have this client of yours come here with the link you told them to check out for this kit and then maybe they'll browse around more, maybe they'll get it, like it and buy more...or maybe even browse the forums and spark some interest!

I won't make a price, as that is Adam's job...but i'd like to see if we can keep it down since it would be easier to "sell" to non-car enthusiasts.

I'd like to include the following:

1x 16oz. Waterless Car Wash

1x 16oz. Detail Spray

1x 16oz. Glass Cleaner

2x Waterless Waffle Weaves

1x Glass and Plastic Towel

1x Double Soft Premium Towel

And then possibly allow an upgrade to add on the Adam's Car Wash Trio w/ a Bucket and Grit Guard for another like $50 or so.

My only big focus would be on trying to make it easily priced so that I could make it worth it to someone. Just the basics. Just to keep their car clean enough that maybe we will hook them and they'll buy more and want me to teach them and I can get them into detailing...or...at least my work will continue to look good for awhile enough that word of mouth will be discussed more about my abilities. :)

Discuss!

Well I don't/won't do this out of needing a job. I detail more for experience fun/excitement. The payment is more for me to buy more products/have some extra cash for fun.

Those that detail for a living, then you could still get your clients the package deal, just buy it for them. If you say you don't want them to have good products so they will keep coming back to you, then you are heartless and probably shouldn't be in this field.

That's like me as a computer repair tech removing infections from a computer and then installing limewire and bearshare and no antivirus and telling them to go crazy! This is their antivirus.

Swirls will always happen even using these products, they build up. Besides, you can only upkeep so long before you need to polish and wax again. So, they're going to come back to you. Trust me. ;) You'll leave a better experience knowing you care about them and not just their money. (For example: Adam's customer service even though the products are great....)

If you say you don't want them to have good products so they will keep coming back to you, then you are heartless and probably shouldn't be in this field.
I buy and keep the Adam's products is what keeps my customers coming back and they brag on what I use.And as far as being heartless then YOU need to make my payments.

About 1 month ago i bought 25 bottles of glass cleaner and 25 bottles detail spray. They are the 4oz bottles and i give them to every customer that i have. I only get positivie feeback on the product. Also if keeps the relations with the customer and myself.

Best $100 bucks i spend this year for the business.

This is what everyone gets

IMG_1297.jpg

Archived