Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ordered my Track day rims/tires

6spdg37s

Well 2nd mod for the Z06 (the mild 2 wild being the first)

is 17 x9.5 chrome C5 z06's for my rear and im going to be mounting some 275-40-17 hoosier drag radials on them...

After speaking to a whole bunch of various people... the 17's do fit despite that most dealers don't know that

Chevy%20Corvette%20Z06%20Chrome1.jpg

guys at southern car parts are awesome and they were able to hook me up with the price. 360 shipped for 2 rims ! should have been around 500

Awesome John! Those Hosiers will seriously hook. Pics of them when they are mounted! Keep us posted on how you do @ the track with them. See ya bro...

definitely... I was gonna shoot you an email but figured you would see the post.

I am also going to be picking up a cordless 1/2 drive impact wrench either crafstman or dewalt. I figured it will make my life easier not to mention a great tool to have in general. And you buy a quality tool and it will last you forever !:thumbsup:

definitely... I was gonna shoot you an email but figured you would see the post.

I am also going to be picking up a cordless 1/2 drive impact wrench either crafstman or dewalt. I figured it will make my life easier not to mention a great tool to have in general. And you buy a quality tool and it will last you forever !:thumbsup:

You're a quality tool - am I stuck with you for life? :lol:

Those look sweet and you are going to hook like a champ.

I went skinnier versus the 315s or 345s because the slippiage will be made up somewhere and I prefer its my tires versus my clutch you know...

^ Chris I'll try to take a shot when I do the test fit.. which is just pure rim no tire to triple check clearance. I seriously highly recommend southern car parts. If for some reason these rims dont fit they are letting me send them back and purchase different ones...Not to mention I called them on a saturday and a person answered the phone and the person was friendly and located in America.

^ Chris I'll try to take a shot when I do the test fit.. which is just pure rim no tire to triple check clearance. I seriously highly recommend southern car parts. If for some reason these rims dont fit they are letting me send them back and purchase different ones...Not to mention I called them on a saturday and a person answered the phone and the person was friendly and located in America.

Cool!!:2thumbs:

Looks great!

I hate to say this but I bought a corded impact from Harbor Freight for 50 bucks 10 years ago and use it to this day to replace wheels and other odd jobs. I only use it a few times a year but it works GREAT!

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

Looks great!

I hate to say this but I bought a corded impact from Harbor Freight for 50 bucks 10 years ago and use it to this day to replace wheels and other odd jobs. I only use it a few times a year but it works GREAT!

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

I am iffy on harbor freight ... I was debating that though...but I LOVE craftsman tools..

UPDATE: I got the tires... there sitting on my lawn (ups's location of choice for my tire delivieries apparently.. )

but the rims they couldnt get for 6 weeks so i had to cancel my order and go with jegs order. same size so still prayng they fit but i had to pay more.. but there getting overnighted to me...

Archived