Customer Service 866.965.0400

Smaller pads for new backing plate

Do you have smaller pads for the new backing plate?

Would it be possible to use 5.5in - 6in pads on the new 5 7/8in backing plate? The new 7.5in pads seem a little big to me. I noticed the smaller pads seem to all use the 5in backing plate.:(

The new backing plate is designed to go with the current pads.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">330.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Dual-Action Foam Pad Kit w/ FREE 4oz APC</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: B2000</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $59.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_330_347 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_330_347 = 998947;function AddToCartForm_330_347_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_330_347 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_330_347 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_330_347_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d14%26SEName%3dmachine-polishing method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Safe, simple, swirl-free polishing results are yours with Adam's Dual-Action Foam Pad Kit. Includes FREE 4oz All Purpose & Pad Cleaner

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif> </TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Do you have smaller pads for the new backing plate?

Would it be possible to use 5.5in - 6in pads on the new 5 7/8in backing plate? The new 7.5in pads seem a little big to me. I noticed the smaller pads seem to all use the 5in backing plate.:(

Adam's doesn't sell anything between the 7.5 and the 4" pads. Another company's 6" pad would more than likely work fine on the Adam's backing plate. As for a 5.5" pad on a 5 7/8 backing plate :lolsmack:

Adam's doesn't sell anything between the 7.5 and the 4" pads. Another company's 6" pad would more than likely work fine on the Adam's backing plate. As for a 5.5" pad on a 5 7/8 backing plate :lolsmack:

yah i figured so, I would even be happy w/ a 6in pad. wonder if they will work w/ the new backing plate

Archived