Customer Service 866.965.0400

Drag Radials are ON ! my C6 Z06

6spdg37s

self explanitory... 2 quick blackberry pics

Umm its dark out cause I leave for work before the sun comes up and I come after the sun goes down...hence why I can have toys :jester:

C5 Z06 Rims (17x9.5) with some nice sticky hoosier 270-40-17 drag radials...

this thing hooks now...

self explanitory... 2 quick blackberry pics

Umm its dark out cause I leave for work before the sun comes up and I come after the sun goes down...hence why I can have toys :jester:

C5 Z06 Rims (17x9.5) with some nice sticky hoosier 270-40-17 drag radials...

this thing hooks now...

Next time @ the tracks your 60' should improve by 1 full second then:banana:

what ever you do stay away from the nitto drag radial tires,they are the worst IMO.......Im running MT tires :banana:

Agreed 100% I ran Nittos exactly one night and got rid of them. They were garbage and I think I could hook better on street tires. I ran MTs as well. Love em. I had good luck with Hoosiers thought as well.

Next time @ the tracks your 60' should improve by 1 full second then:banana:

what ever you do stay away from the nitto drag radial tires,they are the worst IMO.......Im running MT tires :banana:

well i havent ran this car period YET ! lol i got it about a month ago and its only got 3400ish on it...maybe a little more..

but yes I have heard the same thing...

but yet ive heard very good things bout the NITTO INVOS the street tires...

the nitto drag radials belong on 18 second civics with serious mods like a CAI .... jus sayinn :pc:

not to mention HOOSIER as well as MT are a staple in the pro drag racing industry since as far back as I can remember.. (im only 22) so goes alot further back !! haha so i figured how can I go wrong ! :glasses:

I got caught in the rain on a pair of ET streets in my 600 rwhp 98 cobra on the freeway. i had to hit the flashers and stay on the shoulder and roll 25 MPH...scary stuff during a freak thunderstorm.

I got caught in the rain on a pair of ET streets in my 600 rwhp 98 cobra on the freeway. i had to hit the flashers and stay on the shoulder and roll 25 MPH...scary stuff during a freak thunderstorm.

ya but i live 10 mins from e-town and its all back roads so in the event it rains im ok...

not to mention been at work too much to even drive it so its been in the garage

Archived