Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another Adams Customer Service Praise Thread!

Kustom_FX

So today the FedEx Fairy brought me my stuff:mail:. As I was stocking the cabinet I was going over the check list, and came to find that a few things were amiss, including an overage. I contacted Ashley via Live Chat, told her the situation, and offered to return or pay for the overage item (parents raised me to be truthful and honorable seemed only right) I was given. Ashley said that she would fix the issues with the order, and that I was to keep the overage as a gift for my patience. WHAT? KEEP? FOR FREE? Who does that anymore????

She was beyond polite and helpful and friendly! I was so blown away by this I can not even describe it! I told her my wife is a big supporter of Pay It Forward, so the overage I received I am sending along to a friend who I have encouraged to start taking better care of his vehicles. I am also sending him the Sample Kit that I ordered as well, I refilled the stuff I used from my kit.

Again I want to thank Ashley for her help and courteous service, above and beyond what I have come to expect from ANY company these days. She was a joy to talk to and made it a pleasure to do business with this company.

Thanks to Brian for responding to me in my over zealous desire to get my stuff and explain to me what I was seeing wrong with my email, and even send me a link to Fed Ex.

Thanks to Dylan for being @ TBSSOwners and showing me the way here, and for tolerating all my questions and PMs.

& Thanks to Adam, for not only providing a TOP QUALITY Product, but for having the for site to surround himself with Top Quality People to help him do what they do. I am a customer for life!

Scott ~ Kustomizer & Adam's FAN & CFL

PS Thanks to The Junkman for all he does, both here and in my annoying PMs! Your the best!!

Archived