Customer Service 866.965.0400

ls1/lt1 electric fans

aksz71

i have a set of e-fans off of a F-BODY. will fit on a 99-04 silverado or serria. since 05 up has bigger radiator they wont fit. but if use on a truck you'll have to make little brackets for them to fit and order a harness from nelsonperformance.com. i'll take 80 shipped. let me know no low ball offers please.

93-02. its off a 95 z28 but they're all the same the nelson ls1 harness will fit it and alot of ppl dont understand that. lol. this is old pics i've cleaned them since. they was for my truck i had but totalled it so selling them.

DSC00377.jpg?t=1277318200

DSC00376.jpg?t=1277318224

i have a set of those on my 99 silvy work well with the nelson harness i already have a spare set otherwise i would snatch this up thats a decent price.

ya they go for 75$s too 150$ on performancetrucks.net or any lsforum. just need them out of way getting a 02 z28 when i sell my sport bike and wont need these since it'll already have them.

they dont have electric fans on the TB? these would be good i dont remember what the harness goes for but i think about 100 bucks also you will need to have the pin on your trucks computer turned on as well so they will work automatically or you can get a thermostat type probe that goes into the radiator that runs to a seperate switch to turn on the fans or just run a switch manually there are a couple of ways to do it.

they dont have electric fans on the TB? these would be good i dont remember what the harness goes for but i think about 100 bucks also you will need to have the pin on your trucks computer turned on as well so they will work automatically or you can get a thermostat type probe that goes into the radiator that runs to a seperate switch to turn on the fans or just run a switch manually there are a couple of ways to do it.

ya harness new is 100 shipped from nelsonperformance. and on the pcm its pin 32* i believe.. you can usually find a harness on performancetrucks.net and ls1truck.com around 75 or 85 dollars shipped

The kit is $160 for the harness, adapters, mounting kit, and to have the PCM work done..

www.PCMforless.com is where my kit will come from.

thats not a bad deal. but if you could fab up your own brackets could save a little if you had access to that stuff.

I have always wanted to do this to my truck

and you should,gets rid of that awful manual fan noise, takes strain off motor therefore free up a few hp, and will help on gas milage. on my 02 ext z71 with stock 265/75/16 tires i got 19 mpg in TOWN. so it helps believe me every little bit helps. also underdrive pulleys by tsp is a good investment also

The brackets are here no there, I could make them, is the harness, sensors, and PCM work that I cant do!

harness you could lol but i would take a little while too make if you had the time and go through the head ache. and if you had hptuners or something im sure on tbss forum and i know on performancetrucks.net some one would send you there data log and you copy it. but still 160 bucks for all that is pretty goo price

• 2 months later...

Archived