Customer Service 866.965.0400

E-mail updates?

VT_Hokie

I've never had this problem on any other forum.

I have read a few threads where people want to opt out of receiving e-mail updates to subscribed threads.

I on the other hand, WANT to be updated and I'm not getting any e-mail updates. I appear to have everything set up properly in the User CP, can anyone help me?

Under the User CP > Edit Options, you need to make sure you have the subscription notification set to Instant Email Notification. This only takes effect for threads you create or reply to after you set this. If there are other threads you want to receive notifications for, then you have to subscribe to those. You'll also only a receive one notification until you log in again. Hope this helps.

That's exactly what it's set on. I understand that in order to subscribe to a thread I either need to post in it or press the subscribe button, and they're listed in my "subscibed threads" folder, but it's not working.

E-mail is valid and everything

Ya know what, If you go into the User CP, and go down to "List Subscriptions" on the left, it will obviously list all the threads that you are subscribed to. But if you look all the way to the right, theres a check box there that says "Notification", mine was unchecked by default for some reason. I just checked it, I'll wait for someone to respond and see if that fixes it

your spam is probably picking it up. I have gmail and I would get the alerts for ever.. all of a sudden last month they stopped. Check you spam folder and add it to your address book

That's the next thing I was going to suggest.

hahaha yes I am! sorry, I should have put that in the last post but was in a hurry to go subscribe to new threads and expand my Adam's knowledge.

I can't believe I have been using these products for over a year and haven't been on here more. For shame. So much to be learned here

hahaha yes I am! sorry, I should have put that in the last post but was in a hurry to go subscribe to new threads and expand my Adam's knowledge.

I can't believe I have been using these products for over a year and haven't been on here more. For shame. So much to be learned here

Glad that you are hooked (email) up!:thumbsup:

Archived