Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Silverado 4x4 my evo replacement

GGEVOXFTMFW

I had to get something lil more practical with my back/neck still be touchy from the bad head on over the winter. Put the evo to stock, and selling all the parts that were on it. So far so good with the truck, love it :cheers: Here's a few pics post Adam's

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Nice truck!:2thumbs: Any mods in mind?

small lift, real tires, diff rims, exhaust, intake maybe

get the 5.3 or 4.8

Cool color too, grats! your lifting / lowering it? Get a CAI and headers plus a tune... enjoy! :lolsmack:

Blue granite :) lifting probaly do a 2 inch budget lift for now, and maybe keep the rims for now and get 33s and something lil more aggressive. Needs exhaust too :burnout:

why such a small lift? 6" is a great middle ground.

Fits in garage for now, with ****ty winter/weather here i dont want the car sitting outside. If i lived in cali i wouldnt mind. I ordered a 2.5 inch lift and duratrac 33's, and flowmaster super 44.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my 2.5 front leveling spacers on as well as my husky liner mudflaps, three inch super44 Flowmaster with a 4 inch tip, and 285 70 17 Goodyear Duratrac's. Sold the stock tires for $400! Fit with no probs or rubbing. Waiting on my new grill to come Tomorrow. I have rear spacers as well but truck looks so level now with only the fronts I held off on doing them. The truck still rides smoother than my evo.. loving it so far!

I'm getting my front windows tinted tomarrow after work.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I like my truck WAY more than the charger. It's just better for me.

Ya I hunt, fish, play hockey, and eventually selling both motorcycles for a fishing boat. Plus with the 4x4 in chicago winters I know ill arive safely to work or anywhere else. Truck does a lil worse in mpg department but not having to run 93 octane I added it up and im saving about $200 in the silverado. Evo only did 18 combined and truck is 16 I believe. Plus the way I drove the evo was probaly a lot worse than that.

Don

Archived