Customer Service 866.965.0400

Daughter's Corolla

Spot

I have shown this car before (several months ago - after SHW, MSW,FMP). Late last night, my wife and I applied a layer of Americana wax, early this morning, I applied another layer of Americana)

Pic 1: Top of Car

George3.jpg

Pic 2: Trunk

George2.jpg

Pic 3: HoodGeorgeHood.jpg

Pic 4: Baby Raccoon (What the hell - I took this a few weeks ago when I was fishing. This baby was walking across the boat ramp parking lot, I gave it some shrimp)

Raccoon2.jpg

Pic 5: Shark (What the Hell 2 - A shark my son caught last week when we were salmon fishing in Puget Sound)

Shark.jpg

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Teresa, our daughter lives in San Francisco. We live in Kansas and just have "extended" watch over her car as it is easier for her to use "BART" (Bay Area Rapid Transit) than to pay for the cost of parking her car. I am not sure when she will want the car back, but in the meantime, I am keeping it up to "Snuff" with healthy doses of "Adam's" wax. About a month ago, I even put down a layer of Adam's buttery wax. Just thought the "Americana" would be nice as we have had a number of days with the temp well over 100. When we started our car babysitting duties, I used a PC to put down the three Adam's waxes (SHR, MSW, FMP).

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stephen, our fishing guide (we had rented a charter boat with 4 other people) told us that the mercury level in sharks was too high for safe human consumption. Being top predators, the sharks have a magnified mercury level from all the little fish they chomp - so, we removed the hooks and tossed them back. But, they were fun to catch.

Stephen, maybe this is something unique to Puget Sound. I had an old Army buddy (like you, he loved shark) who fished the ocean around Orlando. John said that shark would always go first when he had a cookout. Anyway, we had to follow our guides directions. Thanks for the comments.

Archived