Customer Service 866.965.0400

Trailblazer running boards

scott mc

Well I purchased the TBSS for the entire family and we all are enjoying it, because the whole family has a say in the mods it was a general agreement that the running boards be removed. We all like it better without them. The running boards are factory and are for sell. Contact me through pm if anyone is interested.:cheers:

:eek:I thought only the old guy by me put boards on an SS! Good call on yanking them!

I do believe they will fit all TBs so if anyone has one these are nice units, just look HORRIBLE on the SS's!

GL with the sale!

Scott, I am old but I did not put them on there! they were on there when I bought it. It is a different look but not for me.

HAHA! When I say old, remember Im 40 so Im referencing a Senior Citizen.. I know you didnt put them on.. I like them on the normal TBs.. but the SS they just look.. well..

I'm 43 (not old either) your right looks better without! Put the word out for me if you would. I think they will fit any Trailblazer? I would like to get 125.00 for the pair. I suppose the shipping would be the tough part. (not sure what to do there)

Archived