Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Cool Meet & Greet!

Kustom_FX

So one of my buddies from the TBSSOwners.com forums was headed back to Ft Wayne from Pittsburgh, and decided to stop by. Well OK it was an hour out of his was but it was cool to put a face to a screen name. Here are some cell shots as again I am still without a camera.

0810002031.jpg

0810002028a.jpg

0810002028.jpg

0810002032.jpg

0810002029.jpg

0810002030.jpg

He was on the fence about Adam's products so I gave him a bottle of DS, and let him ck out all the MF and other stuff. He is a believer now!

See Pay It Forward does work!

Scott,

Is that Phildo's truck?

Scott (SSFOS)

Yep... he was on the way home from Carlisle where he took best in class.. We planned it before he went.. Gonna do some kinda mini meet again before the season up here is over. You should roll down for it, I will keep you in the loop..

I've been trying to get him to convert for a while. He was using all kinds of stuff from the M word to the L word to the P word....sigh...but seeing is believing for some and thankfully Scott showed him the light!!! :)

Now...when are you getting HID's???? LOL

I've been trying to get him to convert for a while. He was using all kinds of stuff from the M word to the L word to the P word....sigh...but seeing is believing for some and thankfully Scott showed him the light!!! :)

Now...when are you getting HID's???? LOL

He is converted.. just taking his time to come around! LOL

And my HIDs will come around tax time I think. I have had 1 catastrophic failure after another here @ home so my Mod's & Adam's $ is being diverted!

I really want to see that grill in person, but no one around me has one. I will being breaking into my I&O spray this weekend to get the effect I am looking for...

That mesh that Retro made is truly BAD BOOTY! Even the wife liked it..

Its around $500 for all over it, but thats the rear as well. Heres a link to some pics of it

Let me know what the I&O does for the look or shoot some before and afters.. I think im going to pull the eggcrate and paint it flat black.. that grey is bugging me..

As you see the gold bowties are gone! I'm waiting till I get my overlays to put them back on. Tonight Im pulling the Trailblazer off the rear as well.

I think I want that

Scott...I took the word trailblazer off mine ...it definitely looks fantastic....I just have the SS emblems...even took the GM square piece off...I'll post a pic of mine. I know phil's rear end is completely debadged and it looks good but I like a little bit of contracts back there with the silver bowtie & SS.

IMG_5374.jpg

Archived