Customer Service 866.965.0400

candle wax on fabric seat of Ford F150

Sandra Dee

Question

oh oh-what is the name of the stuff that freezes the wax? It looks like it has seeped into the seat...cripes.I will have to get it off the seat this weekend...:willy:

Ice and a metal pan

Put ice cubes into a metal pan. Place it right on top of the candle wax until the wax is frozen solid. With a small hammer, hit the wax to break it up. Pick up the pieces. Then apply dry-cleaning solvent on a clean cloth to remove any leftover residue.

this method is how you do it for the auto ...don't apply ice directly to the area...

I am trying to find that other stuff..

simply freeze the wax with an ice cube or ice pack. You can also use a commercial product that is designed to freeze wax on carpeting or upholstery. Once the wax is frozen, use a clean, blunt object to shatter the wax. Immediately pick up or vacuum the pieces of wax from the area. If you wait too long and the pieces soften, then you will need to refreeze them.

You can use a Tide Pen to use in the event that it's stained.

oh oh-what is the name of the stuff that freezes the wax? It looks like it has seeped into the seat...cripes.I will have to get it off the seat this weekend...:willy:

I have surf board wax on my seats :willy: anyone have any ideas? I've heard you should just pick at it but I feel thats going to take forever and a day to get all of the wax out

Why cant we just take the :pc: to it! lol :pc::pc:

heck yah!!! I got a 7424 PC not the XP-just got new pads for it tooooo

let me plug it in !:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:yeah yeah!!!!

simply freeze the wax with an ice cube or ice pack. You can also use a commercial product that is designed to freeze wax on carpeting or upholstery. Once the wax is frozen, use a clean, blunt object to shatter the wax. Immediately pick up or vacuum the pieces of wax from the area. If you wait too long and the pieces soften, then you will need to refreeze them.

You can use a Tide Pen to use in the event that it's stained.

does anyone have a clue how to get wax off/out? Some candles in a box were left on the seat and they melted in the heat...:loser:

I have surf board wax on my seats :willy: anyone have any ideas? I've heard you should just pick at it but I feel thats going to take forever and a day to get all of the wax out

Why cant we just take the :pc: to it! lol :pc::pc:

Archived