Customer Service 866.965.0400

Found a good spot for a few good pic's

I was looking and looking and looking for a place to take pics.... I finally found this old crappy red barn while I was driving down the old highway one day, had long grass and was perfect.

The next day I was going to go down there and take pictures BUT later that night my pager went off and it was for a fire in that area.... Stupid barn burnt down :mad:

I was looking and looking and looking for a place to take pics.... I finally found this old crappy red barn while I was driving down the old highway one day, had long grass and was perfect.

The next day I was going to go down there and take pictures BUT later that night my pager went off and it was for a fire in that area.... Stupid barn burnt down :mad:

There is a PERFECT spot next to a lumbar yard its an old rusty falling apart shack made out of railroad ties and sheet metal...its like 4 ft away from the very very active train tracks :(

Thx and they are eucalyptus trees they grow EVERYWHERE out here and are actually pretty dangerious because they fall over or giant branches fall off. We had a 30ft section fall off one about 3 houses down from mine a week ago. No damage or injuries but it could have taken a house out if the wind was blowing another direction.

Archived