Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best Customer Service Around

Last Friday night I recieved my 2nd Adam's order. It's was supposed to be a Super VRT kit and a D/A pad and backing plate kit. Well I got the Super VRT kit, but instead of the D/A kit I was sent the 4" focus pad kit. I sent Dylan an e-mail to figure out the best solution. Since the kit didn't come with the 4oz APC and Adam's would having pay for the return shipping, I offered to buy the kit at a slightly discounted price. I was going to get the kit sooner or later and figured it was win-win for both of us. To my surprise Dylan said it was on him. I didn't see that coming. Because of this, Adam's just got a customer for life. :bravo:

Dylan was great a year ago when I ordered my first batch of Adam's. It was hot and I ordered Americana and I was worried about it and I also screwed up initially where I was going to have it sent. He kept me in the loop about when it would be sent and took care of my change of address really quick. What a great crew. I imagine this dedication comes from Adam himself. Good work Adam.

Archived