Customer Service 866.965.0400

After the First Time

noob

:help: Noooooooooooooo, I can't put up with "2" Marines on here. I hope AJ doesn't see this. :lolsmack: Walked the swamps of the Philippines?? Hmmmmmmmm, all I ever did was walk from bar to bar to bar. :cheers:

:welcomebanner: Home Bro!!!!!! If it wasn't for Sailors and Marines, all the bars would go broke. :D

I agree 1000 %. I considered the bar district of Subic Bay the swamp.. Hard to walk thru there...

how bout it AJ????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... how bout it AJ????

Walked through the mountains of hard red clay in Korea, the thorny bush of Japan, around and in the serious bush of Panama, through the many ladies of the Philippines, up the step sides of Hong Kong and I could go on for days. But I'm going to be DRIVING over to see Corners if I ever have to annex his keyboard and I sure will be pretty... just in case he has any single, sexy neighbors. :D

corvette_blues.jpg

Walked through the mountains of hard red clay in Korea, the thorny bush of Japan, around and in the serious bush of Panama, through the many ladies of the Philippines, up the step sides of Hong Kong and I could go on for days. But I'm going to be DRIVING over to see Corners if I ever have to annex his keyboard and I sure will be pretty... just in case he has any single, sexy neighbors. :D

corvette_blues.jpg

Look at you. Make me want to dig out some photos now. If I can find them.

looks like we stomped on the same ground.

:king:

:lancer:

corvette_blues.jpg

Hmmmmmmm, "annex" my keyboard? If you feel something really tight on the very top of your shoe or boot and all of a sudden it goes slack - ah, ya might - nah, you won't hear the immediate BOOM!

Let me tell ya Bro, you come driving into my hood with that shined ride and dressed like that, I know my (single female) next door neighbor, who can leap tall buildings, will be sitting right next to you in a heartbeat.

Look at you. Make me want to dig out some photos now. If I can find them.

looks like we stomped on the same ground.

Trust me, we definitely have. :rockon:

... Let me tell ya Bro, you come driving into my hood with that shined ride and dressed like that, I know my (single female) next door neighbor, who can leap tall buildings, will be sitting right next to you in a heartbeat.

Tell her to put on her high heels! :D

Trust me, we definitely have. :rockon:

Tell her to put on her high heels! :D

Just remember, if you and GMoney have stomped on the same ground, it was us Sailors that got cha there. :cheers::lolsmack:

Archived