Customer Service 866.965.0400

Come and Enjoy the 6th Annual Spring Detail Clinic @ Corvette Mike's New England

The 6th Annual Early Spring Get-Together Detail Clinic by Norm's Detailing will be held on April 18th at Corvette Mike New England. He is located at 151 Samoset

Street Plymouth, MA. 02360. The event starts at 11 AM and everyone is welcome,

bring your friends. Our team will be demonstrating the Adam's Product line and

available to answer your questions. Adam's Products will be on display and

available at discount price.Contact me at woodnorman@comcast.net or 603-759-2595

for additional information.

• 2 weeks later...

Checked out Norm and Corvette Mike's.  Beautiful day and lots of Corvettes.  Picked up a few items I needed.

LOL, maybe next year might need a larger parking area, not a bad problem to have.

Felt like I was the only non fiberglass car there.  Lots of shine in the parking area$$$$

Edited by Mnitetrain

Hank, Thanks for coming today. Parking is always a problem, but a good problem. Yes there were a lot of

Corvettes there as this has become a premiere spring event for the Corvette community. The first chance to get the cars on the road. But as we stated in the flyer non Corvette people are always welcome and

everyone has a great time. This event works great for me demoing the Adam's products and brings in people

to the dealership to see what they offer. I hope you had a good time and picked up the products you needed.If you have further questions please contact me. Thanks again.

Norm Wood

Norm's Detailing

Great finally meeting you and seeing some of your crew.  Tickled for you guys with the break in weather and sunshine response you had.

Came down 495 and 44 to route 3 and seems like 7 or 8 vettes that blew past me were in the yard when I rolled up LOL!

Also glad to hear you are availble if we get in the area.

Thanks again Norm.