Customer Service 866.965.0400

Want to work with Adam's?

Have you ever wanted to work along side the Adam's team? Do you have an outgoing personality and love talking detailing? We need assistance working an upcoming event in the Columbus, OH area and would love it if one of our customers was there to fill the role.

If you're in the area, meet the criteria below, and want to make some cash/product credit while you hang out with the man behind the brand and a few members of our team then send us an email:

Orders@AdamsPolishes.com

• Volunteers must be available to work July 9th thru the 12th (Thursday thru Sunday).
  • Working a show is a lot of exercise! Volunteers should be in good physical shape and able to spend the days on your feet. No heavy lifting required.
  • Must be fairly familiar with the Adam's product line and able to make recommendations and give input to other customers visiting the booth.
  • Outgoing, upbeat, and energetic! Car shows are fun so we want to work with fun people!
  • You'll be compensated with cash and product credit for your time.

I would love to work more shows with the Adam's Team,  but I am in Oregon.  I have worked HOt August Nights the last 2 years and had a super time. Gary

• 5 weeks later...