Customer Service 866.965.0400

I did give them a quick scrub down with APC but I forgot to take pictures of that! With them being so new, the owner didn't have any other brand of tire shine on them yet, and there was minimal mold release on the sidewalls, so it didn't take much to get them clean. My crazy bright garage lighting made the 'before' pictures of the tires look worse than they actually were.

Ahh. That makes sense.

I guess because I usually do mine outside in the sun or in my old style single pin 8' bulbed garage (which seems to be more of a yellowish colored lighting). I never realized that's what a clean bare tire looks like.

I just did my winter tires a couple weekends ago with APC and couldn't see that much brown coloring. But I did it in the back of the garage where it's not under direct light. Then topped with SVRT before putting them on for the winter.

I commend those of you on here that take the time to do these thorough write ups.  I know it takes a lot of time as well as at times getting someone else to do the picture taking.  Me, I just want to get the project done, as I usually only have a certain amount of time available to me.  The weekdays are unavailable to me for car washing.  So the weekends are the only time I have available along with the other projects and honey do's.  

Great write up, Dan.

• 2 weeks later...