Customer Service 866.965.0400

Virtual Racing League

gabhart

Very nice.  I did this what seems like a lifetime ago with the Papyrus (Grand Prix Legends) developed NASCAR sim racing PC game.  Good times...  If I get this old story right, Junior met somebody in virtual racing and raised him up or at least watched as he came to racing in real life.  Was it Hamlin?  Point being...  rubbins racing even it is it 1s and 0s.

Very nice.  I did this what seems like a lifetime ago with the Papyrus (Grand Prix Legends) developed NASCAR sim racing PC game.  Good times...  If I get this old story right, Junior met somebody in virtual racing and raised him up or at least watched as he came to racing in real life.  Was it Hamlin?  Point being...  rubbins racing even it is it 1s and 0s.

I don't recall who Jr. followed via virtual racing. I do know he is (or was) heavily involved in the iRacing community. My son and I even were in a few races with him!

I also enjoyed all the Papyrus racing games. I still have the last NASCAR game they released but having a hard time finding a computer to run it.