Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium or standard foam gun

Amish R/T

Question

My chemical guys foam gun is falling apart after a year, so it's time for a new foam gun. And I figured to upgrade to an Adam's foam. And I need help deciding if I should get the standard or the premium gun. If someone knows the pros and cons between the two would be of great help, to hopefully inform me of them. 

8 answers to this question

Not the first person ive heard complain about the “other guys” foam gun. Ive had the Adams premium foam since the first day it was released 2-3 years ago, or however long it has been. Ive used it for 100s of washes. It’s been dropped, kicked, rolled around the bed of my truck (none of this on purpose) and the thing hasn’t failed me yet. It all comes down to how well you’ll take care of it. If you think or are worried it’ll get dropped and beat up id recommend the premium. If you’re  gonna be careful and such then you’ll be fine with the cheaper option. 

6 hours ago, J.Kempster said:

How is the nozzle when not using the foam gun? I have the Autogeek foam gun (few years old) it does ok but the nozzle has little to no fan.

It's all I use. Love it. It offers different sprays depending on pressure applied to the handle. Watch the videos and you'll see it in use.

On 12/27/2017 at 12:26 PM, KeepinWithJones said:

Not the first person ive heard complain about the “other guys” foam gun. Ive had the Adams premium foam since the first day it was released 2-3 years ago, or however long it has been. Ive used it for 100s of washes. It’s been dropped, kicked, rolled around the bed of my truck (none of this on purpose) and the thing hasn’t failed me yet. It all comes down to how well you’ll take care of it. If you think or are worried it’ll get dropped and beat up id recommend the premium. If you’re  gonna be careful and such then you’ll be fine with the cheaper option. 

Good to know that it's durable. Any rust issues? Thanks. 

I have the standard foam gun now, I have had it about a year and honestly I wish I would have bought the Premium model.  It has leaked from the nozzle since I got it, and the spray pattern without the foam gun is weird. Now the plunger will not release so it's stuck on spray 24/7, I have dropped it once/twice, and I'm guess that has to do with it.  I used a rubber washer to correct the leaking for a bit not it has got worse, it still puts out foam but wonder if it would be better. Now I am in the process of either trading for or buying a premium model.