Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ryobi pressure washer question

Bryman312

Question

8 answers to this question

the nozzle looks like it comes off with a quick disconnect. You can still use Adams Snub nose, however you will need to buy the adaptor for the hose to connect to the MaleQuick Disconnect on adams snub nose.

Edit* at $100 it's not bad. I have a greenworks 1700 psi 1.2 gpm, but now thinking about getting a "better" pressure washer. If you are looking for the shaving foam tendency then you may want to look for a pressure washer with a higher GPM such as 2.0 and up and not the PSI. If you do go ahead with the one you have and still want the Shaving foam from the foam cannon just change the Orifice on the Foam cannon to a 1.1mm orifice. 

Edited by SVillalon

11 hours ago, SVillalon said:

the nozzle looks like it comes off with a quick disconnect. You can still use Adams Snub nose, however you will need to buy the adaptor for the hose to connect to the MaleQuick Disconnect on adams snub nose.

Edit* at $100 it's not bad. I have a greenworks 1700 psi 1.2 gpm, but now thinking about getting a "better" pressure washer. If you are looking for the shaving foam tendency then you may want to look for a pressure washer with a higher GPM such as 2.0 and up and not the PSI. If you do go ahead with the one you have and still want the Shaving foam from the foam cannon just change the Orifice on the Foam cannon to a 1.1mm orifice. 

thanks for the heads up i actually came across a 1.1 orifice late last night too!

I have this exact Ryobi pressure washer in question, works well and I have quick connects at the pump and both ends of the hose. Its a quick setup. I concur @SVillalon that if you are looking for shaving cream consistency than do as has been suggested. It honestly works well for what it is, its light weight and easy to setup. I have a higher PSI gas unit, but its not as quick to move/setup so this is a happy medium.

thanks guys......got the washer on Friday, got all my QC fittings, actually came across a slightly longer (25') hose, my foam cannon should be here any day now (its coming with the 1.1 orifice also) so i hope to be foaming by Monday!

ill have to take a day to get all the hard water off my car first, damn city water sprinklers!!  then ill foam er down, give it a good waxing too!!