Customer Service 866.965.0400

Emery in Customer Support

I wanted to post a topic up about how awesome Emery is. I had an issue with a previous order where the wrong pad was shipped to me. It’s probably the first time I have ever had the wrong thing sent to me and I’ve made several orders. Within minutes of speaking with Emery, he resolved the problem. Super cool guy with a very helpful approach. Having support like that from this company is why I remain loyal to Adams. I have rarely had any issues, but when I have, they have always stepped up to resolve them. Thanks for your time and assistance Emery and the rest of the Adams team.

-Jamey

Ditto to all of that.

My first Adams order was made a few weeks ago and during that time one of the kits changed and resulted in the image not matching up with the invoice. Also, when I received my order, one of the brushes was missing. 

Emery fixed it all, no questions asked!

I would like to add my experience with costumer service . I have been ordering a lot from Adams. 2 times I contacted CS and they have resolve my issues no questions ask. I do believe that they care about their costumers. I can't say that persons name because I believe it's a team effort. Thank You Adams for the quality you provide us with.