Customer Service 866.965.0400

Possible to Rent SK????

VolvoNutt

I don’t know where the appropriate place would be for this question, so I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

I am new to your products and am looking forward to a long time of use. But as I get started, I am left pondering whether a Swirl King or really any DA polishing machine would be rentable by someone? Seems like a good idea, guys like me who would buff only once or twice  a year could start their first time by renting the polisher.

Would be happy to buy all the supplies/ pads, then have the supplies to use when you buy the same size machine next time.

Am I crazy? Or just  bite the bullet and buy the SK? I have an old school 10” buffer, the kind that uses the cotton bonnets. Wondering if I should use that on my black single stage 1984 Volvo?(until I can get a real polisher!) She has been garage kept her entire life, besides swirl marks the paint is outstanding in my opinion, for as old as she is!!!!

I have owned her for one year and never waxed her, so the time is now!!

433B53D7-CDAE-417F-9573-996FF146C43C.jpeg

9096A5B6-6DDD-48C9-9616-15F7CF1ECF60.jpeg

Welcome, Darrell! They looked at offering this option last summer, but I don't recall seeing it happen. You could always send an email or call to check.

Another option since you're just up I-25 is stop by the HQ. It's an incredible place to visit, plus The Shine Stop (their in house detail shop) now offers a program where the shop is yours for the day to use whatever products you want. Polishers, chemicals, towels, you name it, it's all at your disposal. The guys will give some minor assistance, too, but it's designed more for DIY. I don't know the prices and I was told aailability is limited, but if you call 866-965-0400, you can ask more. 

30 minutes ago, VolvoNutt said:

Holy Smokes I need to look into that!! Thank you soo much!!  Absolutely worth a hour drive south to check the  HQ out!

Will call today, thank you so much!

You're very welcome. Phil, Tyler and Josh (Shine Stop crew) are masters at their craft and will probably show you a couple things (again, minimal, but anything helps). I hope it works out.

BTW, there's a free clinic this Saturday, 10:30-1 at the HQ if you're interested. They'll go through a proper wash sequence and a how-to (with hands-on) on paint correction. Might have interior, too, but now always. If you go, get there early for a quick look-around the HQ, show room, etc, and they'll start the demos promptly at 10:30. Let me know if you go and if I make it, I'll look you up.