Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash + Coat over Ceramic Paste Wax

RayS

Question

My truck, which is not coated, has sat for a few weeks and is in desperate need of a wash.  It currently has Ceramic Paste Wax on it which cleans up easily with various products.  However, I just received my shipment of Coat + Wash and Ceramic Waterless Wash and I always have Ceramic Boost on hand.   The truck is dirty enough that it needs a complete wash and I was thinking of using Coat + Wash on it.  

The first question is whether or not anyone has tried Coat + Wash over Ceramic Past Wax and if so, what were the results?

For everyone else that has tried Coat + Wash, what are your thoughts and feedback for a drying agent, if one is even needed, after a wash?  I'm two weeks away from being time for the next round of Ceramic Boost, but I never mind doing some experimentation or changing my habits.

1 answer to this question

53 minutes ago, RayS said:

My truck, which is not coated, has sat for a few weeks and is in desperate need of a wash.  It currently has Ceramic Paste Wax on it which cleans up easily with various products.  However, I just received my shipment of Coat + Wash and Ceramic Waterless Wash and I always have Ceramic Boost on hand.   The truck is dirty enough that it needs a complete wash and I was thinking of using Coat + Wash on it.  

The first question is whether or not anyone has tried Coat + Wash over Ceramic Past Wax and if so, what were the results?

For everyone else that has tried Coat + Wash, what are your thoughts and feedback for a drying agent, if one is even needed, after a wash?  I'm two weeks away from being time for the next round of Ceramic Boost, but I never mind doing some experimentation or changing my habits.

I used it over my ceramic liquid wax. And over a non coated vehicle. It Worked great both ways! Somewhat similar to wash and wax, except i would venture to say better. Better shine and hudrophobics. I always go around with a clean double soft just in case I see any streaks or high spots and it leaves such a nice shine