Customer Service 866.965.0400

snub nose attachment with pressure washer

ragin_cajuns

Question

I bought a craftsman pressue washer from Lowe's yesterday and I ordered Adam's snub nose attachment.  It's the Craftsman 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM gas washer with Briggs and Stratton engine.

Of course Adam's snub nose attachment doesn't fit the hose the washer came with - wrong fitting.  Where can i buy a hose with the correct fitting at both ends, for the washer and the snub nose.  I'd like a complety new hose instead of just some adapter on the hose that came with it.  The hose that came with it is too stiff.  I'd prefer a more pliable hose. 

Any idea where i can find something like this?

4 answers to this question

Ok I found the right fittings for my snub nose.  I outifitted my air hose and garden hose with quick disconnect fittings to make hooking everything up easy.  The other question now is what is a good hose?  The hose that comes with the pressure washer is garbage.  I bought a new one from Northern Tool but it isn't that good either.  It still wants to coil up easily and it kinks easily.  Any recommendation on a good hose?

Can't go wrong with everything Obsessed Garage has to offer. You can buy pieces, parts or the whole kit. He has a small mark-up but once you get to know his objective you'll soon find out that everything he offers is the best product available.

I just happen to live close to them now that he relocated to Florida so I just walk in and get what I need.