Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product list and its application

Nimster64

Question

Do you have a list of all the products names and what applications they are used for? Like what are the compounds what are glazed what are the polishes and in what order they should be used in. I am a beginner diyer and overwhelmed with all the great choices I have but then I get lost in what products I need for each application for example what do I need to buff my car swirl remover what do I need to wax my car what do I need to polish it what product to use first. Thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

Someone asked this question on FB about a week ago.  There was a poster/chart several years ago that listed steps and products, but things have been totally changed since then.  Anyhow, there may be a possibility that a chart or poster could be coming in the near future.   This was the old one.  

122012_7.jpg

On 2/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, Rich said:

Someone asked this question on FB about a week ago.  There was a poster/chart several years ago that listed steps and products, but things have been totally changed since then.  Anyhow, there may be a possibility that a chart or poster could be coming in the near future.   This was the old one.  

122012_7.jpg