Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Graphene Detail Spray PLUS Mystery Products Are Back!

Chris@Adams

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

Graphene Detail Spray™ is modeled after our most iconic and versatile product, Adam’s Detail Spray! Simply spray and wipe for a streak free, brilliant finish which now also provides additional slickness, gloss, depth of color and relentless water beading all its own.

Due to the unique nature of graphene-oxide, we are able to formulate the same resins contained in our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ and Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ directly into water-based systems, such as our Adam’s Detail Spray! This added functionality allows Graphene Detail Spray™ to universally extend the life of any of our waxes, sealants and even coatings or be utilized as its own form of stand-alone protection. Unlike Adam's CS3, Graphene Detail Spray™ is designed to work best on a clean, freshly washed surface and is not intended to act as a type of waterless wash.

• Enhance Gloss, Slickness & Depth of Color
  • Generates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface
  • Extends the Protection of Waxes, Sealants & Coatings
  • Easy, Streak Free Finish – Safe on All Surfaces

email-blast-graphene-spray-1.jpg

adams_polishes_graphene_detail_spray_web_banner-2.jpg

adams_polishes_graphene_detail_spray_16oz_black.jpg

MYSTERYPRODUCTS.jpg

So I have been a customer for a couple years and love the Mystery Bucket sales when they come up.  I have gotten some great stuff that I might not have otherwise given a shot at trying.  For example the Charcoal Odor Bag.  Now I have one in all 4 cars.  

But this weekend when I received my order with a Mystery Bucket I was a little dissappointed.  What is supposed to be $120 worth of goodies for the $69.99 price tag only came as $98.92 worth of goodies.  

Now I probably should not complain to much since we always get so much in each Mystery Bucket, but more of an observation that we have been getting less and less over the past year or so and now not even getting the advertised amount.  

Hopefully the Adam's team can either change the dollar amounts or at least ensure that each Mystery Bucket or box is ensured to have the correct total amounts of great products.

Thanks Adam's for listening!

IMG_1625.HEIC

1 minute ago, redcoyote said:

So I have been a customer for a couple years and love the Mystery Bucket sales when they come up.  I have gotten some great stuff that I might not have otherwise given a shot at trying.  For example the Charcoal Odor Bag.  Now I have one in all 4 cars.  

But this weekend when I received my order with a Mystery Bucket I was a little dissappointed.  What is supposed to be $120 worth of goodies for the $69.99 price tag only came as $98.92 worth of goodies.  

Now I probably should not complain to much since we always get so much in each Mystery Bucket, but more of an observation that we have been getting less and less over the past year or so and now not even getting the advertised amount.  

Hopefully the Adam's team can either change the dollar amounts or at least ensure that each Mystery Bucket or box is ensured to have the correct total amounts of great products.

Thanks Adam's for listening!

IMG_1625.HEIC 1.51 MB · 1 download

First, welcome! 

We don't generally handle order issues on here, but you can send your item list and order number to orders@adamspolishes.com, our customer service team will take a look.

Please remember, all values are retail, before discounts, and include the "main ticket" item like bucket, etc.