Customer Service 866.965.0400

G8 Gt kooks catted header system!!!

chevyfreak06

I was about to ask for the pic of the rotofab! I'm leaving work in a few, but you and I will discuss the intake.

If I was going to make the intake decision again I would go Rotofab. I have a vararam now and love it, but I do not like having to clean the bugs out of it every week.

If I was going to make the intake decision again I would go Rotofab. I have a vararam now and love it, but I do not like having to clean the bugs out of it every week.

That's one of the reasons I swapped from my Vararam to the RotoFab within the last month. I love the RotoFab. It has a deeper growl than the Vararam did. The Vararam did give better intake air temps though.

I'd love the headers but I swore to keep the manifolds and cats stock until it wasn't a DD.

lol...

I've gone all season with this filter. I have two filters so I swap them out when they're dirty which will be before winter.

The filter is large enough that you don't HAVE to clean it out all the time.

My vararam has the same growl as the rotofab... You just can't hear it in the car as well (not bad IMO) but pop open the sun roof and it sounds like the engine's coming through the roof. People stop and stare when I pound on it. lol

I had the NEP CAI previously.

Oh and I have a custom coupler for my vararam. MUCH prettier IMO.

Chris

man, if i didn't have crazy expenses going on right now i'd be all over the kooks system, great price

good luck with the sale

Yeah, that's too bad. This is a great deal if you are close enough to pickup. I love my car since installing my Kooks LTs.

stock my car put down 290hp at the wheels with the kooks system, rotofab, and vms tune it made 375rwhp car was a total beast

I'm getting dyno'd this saturday...i have kooks axlebacks vararam, tune, h pipe, and a ported intake manifold....i am shooting for in and around 340 to the wheels.

sorry for the thread jack

Archived